Supporting local businesses this festive season
Richmond is brimming with wonderfully eclectic independent boutiques, places of interest and high street stores.
Wandering down Richmond Hill onto the main high street and through a cobbled alleyway leading to Richmond Green, we are very much struck by how many local businesses could really benefit from support this festive season. And of those wonderful businesses, we would like to highlight some who simply make Richmond a better place for its many residents and visitors.
We have also spent far too much time in some of these shops not to share these absolute gems. Richmond is truly one of Surrey’s greatest pleasures; which we are proud to have been part of since 1726.
1. Bridge and Hill An inspiring selection of products for your living space. Address: 56-58 Hill Street, Richmond, TW9 Website: https://bridgeandhill.com/
2. SKIN Lounge Skin and beauty experts offering the most scientifically advanced treatments and products. COMING SOON! The SKIN Lounge will be opening at Richmond Hill Hotel
Address: 40 Friars Stile Rd, Richmond, TW10 Website: https://skinlounge.co.uk/
3. David’s Jewellers The longest running family owned business in Richmond; dating back to 1950. Address: 16 Hill Street, Richmond, TW9 Website: https://www.davidsjewellers.co.uk/
4. Fig Cashmere
Ethically-made and beautiful cashmere pieces for all the family. Address: 10 Hill Rise, Richmond, TW10 Website: https://www.figcashmere.com/
5. Heroes of Richmond An independent menswear store with relaxed tailoring, shoes and wonderful accessories.
Address: 9 Golden Court, Richmond, TW9 Website: https://heroesofrichmond.com/
6. Kooks Unlimited Absolutely packed with high-quality, quirky cookware and bakeware.
Address: 2-4 Eton St, Richmond TW9 Website: https://kooksunlimited.com/
7. The Alligator’s Mouth Stocking books from baby to late teen, as well as cards and board games.
Address: 2a Church Court, Richmond, TW9 Website: https://www.thealligatorsmouth.co.uk/
8. Seekology Independent beauty and wellbeing products, plus a fantastic online Christmas gift sets guide.
Address: 50 Hill Rise, Richmond, TW10 Website: https://seekology.co/
9. The Toy Station Two stories of traditional and modern toys, games and models for all ages.
Address: 6 Eaton Street, Richmond, TW9 Website: https://www.facebook.com/The-Toy-Station-148000741906506/
Luxury Gift Vouchers from Richmond Hill Hotel
Our perfectly packaged gift vouchers include sumptuous dining experiences, afternoon teas and luxury stays. If you would like to give a loved one a luxury experience as a gift this year, benefit from our extended voucher redemption period of 18 months and a 10% saving on any monetary value this festive season.
Find out more here: https://richmondhillhotel.skchase.com/vouchers
Have a wonderful festive break.